Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rapper AP.9 Says He Has Photo Proof He Smashed CoCo, Kim Kardashian AND Kobe Bryant’s Wife


Bossip.com:
Looks like the male Superhead isn’t done talking yet. Rapper AP.9 has already exposed Ice-T’s wife CoCo and their supposed affair, claiming he smashed her bloated cakes to smithereens raw multiple times. 

Now his Publicist / Witness confirms CoCo also bought him a luxury car With Ice’s money, chopped down Kimmy Cakes and also got paid to play with a Kobe’s wife….

Via Ebengregory reports and Reach Around Radio show :
“The pictures are worth a thousand words. If motherf*ckers can’t see through that they’re blind to the world. They’re blind to a lot of sh*t,” The Mob Figaz rapper said, before hinting that he has a big surprise in store. “In a day or two I’m finna shock the world, that’s all you need to know. Stay tuned, I’m gonna shock the world and it is what it is.” AP claims to have nude photos of Coco he took when they were together in Vegas.
And about Ice T, AP had the following to say: “Ice-T don’t won’t no problems with me. I’ll beat his old ass,” he said. “You already know what it is. That n*gga don’t want no problems with me. I hope he listening right now. My n*gga, I will beat the sh*t out of that old a$$ man. I don’t know Ice T. Nothing against Ice T, I don’t know him. He threw his little shots at me on Twitter because of his wife. Come on man… I’m a real gangster. I done took 12 bullets. I done been through the whole sh*t. I’m well respected everywhere. I fear no man but God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment